Do you feel like you’re just existing rather than fully living?
- Deprived of the power to feel or move normally
- Emotionally unresponsive; indifferent
Comfortably numb. That moment when you hear your alarm go off – it’s that time again – and you struggle to get out of bed, not because you are tired but because it just doesn’t matter. It’s “meh”.
Despite where you’re going or what you have planned, nothing excites you. You feel like you are just getting by. It’s just the card you were dealt in life.
You’re always looking at the future – “when I get this, do that, have that… won’t it all be better?
You can’t find the joy in where you are NOW. Gratitude? What is that?
You know you have so much to give, why were you given the short end of the stick?
Hi, I’m Shauna Sanders – Your Joy Catalyst and I help people who are sick and tired of the reality they are living and know they are meant for something greater, step up to the life that they truly deserve.
I know that life you are living because I lived it too. Despite the high paying “glamourous” job running production offices for major motion picture studios – Sony, Fox, Universal Studios, Paramount, Disney, Warner Brothers – to name a few, a loving and supportive husband, a new house, a car, an amazing child – I was you. I was comfortably numb.
And it wasn’t until I found my passion in helping others discover their joy that I discovered mine. I became a certified life coach and found my freedom, joy, fulfillment, and happiness in my life and role as a mother, a wife, a daughter, a good friend, and then I became the spark in my own life and now help others do the same.
The reality is, life doesn’t get better, you do. You may not realize it but as Rumi said “everything in the universe is within you.” Your joyful life, your happiness – everything you’re looking for or think you weren’t given is already there, you just can’t see it.
It’s not that you have blinders on, you just need someone to shine a light on the darkness. To help you create that spark that makes the light a rainbow of colors.
The reality is, if you think there is something more, there actually is. And if you think you are meant to do something more, you actually are.
We all deserve a happy a life. Happiness is available to all of us now – it just takes recognizing it. When you’ve become so numb by living your life outside of you – not being true to yourself, not knowing what your values are and therefore not living in alignment of your values, holding grudges, feeling bitter – your expectations of what life should have been, become the low standards now called your life.
Instead of life happening FOR you, it’s happening TO you.
But you’ve become so unhappy you can’t bear it anymore and you wake up and you’ve become unrecognizable to yourself – if that moment is now, it’s time to turn things around.
If you’re waiting for something new to come into your life and it’s not happening, something new has to come out of you.
If you’re done making excuses, blaming your lack for your situation, I’m here to tell you it’s time.
Your Big Leap
Your Big Leap is a 5 session one on one coaching program to help you find your fulfillment, discover your true values, and be a better version of yourself – a better parent, spouse, partner, co-worker, boss, friend, and most of all friend to yourself.
Your Big Leap is a joyful discovery of you. Finding out what your true colors are, where your joy lives, busting through the blocks that have been holding you back, forgiving the past so you can move forward into the future, and fall in love with the moment that is now.
This is about your happiness, joy, love, fulfillment, freedom, abundance and success.
What will we be covering in Your Big Leap? Here’s a taster:
Session 1 “True Colors”
- We dive in to see where you are now and why you are feeling the way you are.
- A pre-session detailed Q&A will be sent so we can start the session off ahead of the game and dig right in.
Session 2 “Oh Joy”
- We uncover what’s blocking you and dig into your joy.
- Values alignment exercise to determine if your past, present and future actions are in tune with who you truly are.
Session 3 “Play Ball!”
- One of the best ways to create abundance and feel “good” in your life is to achieve something important to you. After you values exercise, you will pick a goal and we will create a plan to realize your goal (and future ones!)
Session 4 “Road Blocks”
- We anticipate obstacles for your goal and plan what to do when they happen
- Forgiveness (Trust me, this helps)
Session 5 “Just Breathe”
- I give you simple ways to fall in love with the present moment
- This is where you learn to stop hating, take action and finally be happy where you are NOW.
- My secret weapon- Gratitude and several ways to implement it into your life
Your sessions with me will be accompanied with videos, workbooks and other goodies, PLUS unlimited email support during our time together! And all of our sessions will be via video chat and recorded so you can refer back to them at any time.
How could you feel or what might happen after our work together?
- Get out of bed will be easier
- You will feel lighter
- You will have a sense of fulfillment you lacked before
- Your self awareness will increase
- You’ll worry less
- Your optimism will be contagious
- Things that used to bother you or make you angry won’t seem as big and cumbersome
- You’ll see joy more easily all around you
- Motivation will come easier to you
- That person who used to annoy you will start to look different to you
- You will be a more loving spouse, parent, child, boss, co-worker and most of all, friend to yourself
- You won’t be counting on winning the lottery to make you happy
- You’re going to feel so much better about your future because you will feel so good about your NOW.
- You will feel connected to others and yourself in a way you haven’t felt in a long time
- Mediocrity will be a thing of the past
- Butterflies will join you on your walk home (OK, I can’t promise that one but it starting happening to me once I implemented what I want to share with you!)
If you’re ready to start living and tired of waiting for some outside force to swoop in and save the day, LET’S DO THIS.
Your Big Leap awaits you for a one-time payment of $1,497 or two payments of $750 (to be paid in full before the fourth session)
Let’s get on the phone to see if this feels right for you.
Here’s what a few of my happy clients have to say:
Shauna has been an instrumental person in my life. Her guidance and wisdom have opened my eyes to a world of possibilities. Through her anecdotes, exercises, her exceptional listening skills, I feel that I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I am hopeful and excited about my future.Barbara Gonzalez
Shauna helped me assess what action steps I needed to take and led me to create a plan to accomplish my goal. The questions she asked helped me get clarity and insight. She provided helpful tools that I am using today!Catherine O’Brien
Shauna is awesome! She meets me where I am and holds the space for me to have my own thoughts and at the same time, she gives insight to help me come up with ideas to move forward. I sincerely have appreciated the time I spent with Shauna. I would recommend her for people who really want to break through the mediocrity of the norm. When good enough isn’t good enough anymore–find Shauna. She is great.Amy Lindee-Deever
Life is big, it’s HUGE and it can be messy and wonderful and a gazillion other things. It’s hard to stay focused on what you’re aiming for (be it big or little). You might have a touch of the “I’ll-get-to-that-once-things-slow-down” syndrome.
“I’m going to wait until… I get the house in order…finish such and such project…the school quarter ends…I start my new job…quit my old job…this weekend, next week, the new year, next year…I lose the baby weight, the kids start school, the kids move out of the house, I retire.”
(See where I’m going with this?)
My point? Your action doesn’t have to be big. In fact, I say start small. And I can help you get moving now.
I’m Shauna Sanders. I worked in film business for 14 years and each time I started a new movie, I lost myself for the length of that gig. I put my life on hold and told myself it was the long hours (and they WERE long) and the intensity of my job. By the time I got home each night, it was all I could do to plop in front of the TV and decompress before dragging myself to bed to rest up and do it all over again.
And then POOF. Six months went by. This happened over and over and over – and then WHAM, five years were gone, and then ten. Several times, I found myself diving into the world of self-discovery (exercise programs, books, positive affirmation, yoga), but inevitably I lost momentum. Because that job, ya know?
I didn’t keep up with the pace – until I started small. One minute. I could do one minute a day no matter how busy I was. That was a commitment I could keep. Once I started small, I began to enjoy the process more and more and found myself wanting, and making time to do more with little to no effort.
And now I help people like you do the same thing.
One minute a day can change everything. I’ll show you how to take small steps no matter how busy you are, which will lead to big changes.
So, whether you want to hang with me and read about how it’s done, or spend some serious one-on-one time and get your booty in gear, I’m down.